How to Fix Windows 10 iTunes Errors – Windows 10 Tips & Tricks
In our quest to find all the issues that are unresolved in Windows 10 and are creating bugs for the users, we are talking about fixing some issues related to iTunes in this post. Numerous reports and user complaints show that iTunes is suffering from some problems on Windows 10. Following are the details and available fixes.
– Recommended: How to Upgrade Windows 10 Home to Pro Edition
Fix iTunes errors on Windows 10
As we move away from the launch week of Windows 10 and more users start upgrading to the latest operating system, expect to see more problems being identified and reported. Windows 10 has already received a cumulative update and will keep receiving such updates to bring more stability and performance improvements to the users. While that happens, you can try fixing some issues at your own end. A number of users are reporting errors like:
- An error occurred during the installation of assembly Microsoft… HRESULT: 0x80073715
- Apple application support was not found (Windows error 2)
- Apple Mobile Device Service failed to start – after successful installation
If you tried installing the latest version of Apple’s iTunes on Windows 10 computer and are receiving these installation or post-installation errors, here is how to fix these. Remember, even if you try to reinstall it from Administrator mode or without a firewall, you might still face these issues. However, there is a very easy way to fix these. According to reports, these iTunes issues on Windows 10 occur when you use the iTunes files from Apple’s download pages as you could be installing wrong files not suitable to Windows 10.
Instead of downloading it from Apple, try getting the installer directly from Apple’s servers according to your version of Windows 10. If you run 64-bit Windows 10, download Windows 10 64-bit for older video cards shared below and this will fix your iTunes related problems on your computer. Not only installation errors but this particular file will also rid you of all the post-installation compatibility issues including QuickTime compatibility.
- iTunes 184.108.40.206 for Windows 10 (32-bit): iTunesSetup.exe
- iTunes 220.127.116.11 for Windows 10 (64-bit): iTunes6464Setup.exe
- iTunes 18.104.22.168 for Windows (64-bit – for older video cards): iTunes64setup.exe
You won’t get the best user experience from this version but well, it will at least work. Let us know if this worked for you or if you found some other fixes for the iTunes errors.
– Recommended: Activate God Mode and Access 260+ Settings in Windows 10
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti Founders Edition Overclocked Beyond 3 GHz With LN2 Cooling – Tremendous OC Potential On Reference PCB
- MSI Enabling A-XMP For Ryzen Motherboards Soon
- Assassin’s Creed Dev Denies Leaked Image To Be True, Talks About Competition with Zelda & Horizon
- Nier Automata PC Gets Fix For Fullscreen Resolution Scaling, Performance Issues And More
- Download Windows 10 ISO (32-bit / 64-bit) Officially And Legally