Download and Install Windows 10 Right Now, Anywhere in the World
Roll-out strategy? What roll-out strategy! If you still haven’t received the very latest and distinctly beautiful Windows 10 installation notification, not a thing to worry about as we know how you can get it right now!
Download and install Windows 10!
Yes, we told you that Microsoft is not going to send the Windows 10 update to everyone immediately and in fact the roll out strategy seeds out the updates in multiple waves. However, it seems like you can get the update in the very first wave even if you aren’t an Insider. Microsoft had promised that Insiders would be first in line and while we believed in their luck, ours is no worse! If you are wondering how you can taste the tantalizing Windows 10 on the very first day of its launch, here’s what to do.
We already shared with you that some users started to spot a new folder in their Windows partition. This folder titled $Windows.~BT is apparently the download folder carrying the installation files. However, this folder too isn’t a guarantee of a user being able to actually install Windows 10. To receive your copy of Windows 10 instantly (thanks Metro),
- Go to Command Prompt as an admin
- Type wuauclt.exe /updatenow
- Windows 10 should start downloading in a few minutes
- Nintendo: We Prioritized Improved Response Over Making Zelda: Breath of the Wild Prettier
- Nintendo Switch Update 2.1.0 Released; Offers System Stability Improvements
- Elon Musk Just Went Full On Nerd On Us When He Tweeted SpaceX’s Flight Around Moon Ad
- The ASUS VG245Q Is a FreeSync-Capable Gaming Display That Will Not Break the Bank
- The iPhone 7s, iPhone 7s Plus & iPhone 8 Will All Feature Wireless Charging; Apple Watch 3 Will Support LTE – Apple’s Supply Chain Reports